Friday, May 15, 2015

Dream Project May


I cut out all the pieces, from my hand dyed fabrics,using my freezer paper pattern and fused them onto a stiff but very thin piece of interfacing. I then did a bit of thread painting before backing with a thin batt. I continued to thread paint more extensively as you see in the progression of photos. As this is the first time I've attempted anything like this I think I would do more thread painting before adding a batt if there is a next time. Click on over to Vicki's to see what everyone else's dream project looks like.











1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Oh there has to be a next time. You are on to something good here!